Step 1 of 2
How do I get started?
• Complete the Log in procedure as a new user.
• Add funds to your account for a specific Inmate.
• Wait for funds to clear & post to your account.
• Accept incoming call from the facility.
How much does Home WAV cost?
The cost of a visit is $.50 per minute. There is a $.50 fee for any purchase. A ten minute purchase would cost $5.00 plus $.50 for a total of $5.50
The minimum length of visit is 1 minute ($.50), which is collected when your call is connected.
The maximum visit length is set by each facility.
All sales of minutes are final.
Refunds are subject to a $7.50 processing fee.
Refunds are at the discretion of Home WAV
What are the minimum PC requirements?
• Computer with Windows Operating System
• High speed Internet Browser & Adobe Flash Player
• Speakers or Headphones
• Camera and microphone
What webcam will work with the system?
Almost any windows compliant camera will work fine, The system has been tested with the Microsoft HD-3000.
What affects the quality of the visits?
• Room environment
• Quality of equipment being used
• Connection speed of your PC to the Internet
• Connection & performance of your Internet
• Overall Internet traffic for your routed connection