Step 1 of 2
The One Minute Video Messaging Feature is currently not accessible from the HomeWAV application and cannot be done from most browsers on mobile devices, you will need to view and send messages from a laptop or desktop computer only. You can still use the HomeWAV App to conduct a video visit.
How do I get started?
• Complete the Log in procedure as a new user.
• Add funds to your account for a specific Inmate.
• Wait for funds to clear & post to your account.
• Accept incoming call from the facility.
How much does Home WAV cost?
The cost of a visit is $.50 per minute. There is a $.50 fee for any purchase. A ten minute purchase would cost $5.00 plus $.50 for a total of $5.50
The minimum length of visit is 1 minute ($.50), which is collected when your call is connected.
The maximum visit length is set by each facility.
All sales of minutes are final.
Refunds are subject to a $7.50 processing fee.
Refunds are at the discretion of Home WAV
What are the minimum PC requirements?
• Computer with Windows Operating System
• High speed Internet Browser & Adobe Flash Player
• Speakers or Headphones
• Camera and microphone
What webcam will work with the system?
Almost any windows compliant camera will work fine, The system has been tested with the Microsoft HD-3000.
What affects the quality of the visits?
• Room environment
• Quality of equipment being used
• Connection speed of your PC to the Internet
• Connection & performance of your Internet
• Overall Internet traffic for your routed connection